There are signs that many in the fashion industry are listening. Global brands and fashion councils are working to rethink the format of the traditional fashion show and minimise its environmental impact. Their efforts span factors large (energy consumption) and small (backstage catering). The challenge is pulling these threads together into an industry-wide standard – few want to impose compulsory criteria or to be seen as limiting creativity.
How to future-proof fashion shows – or any form of showing fashion – is up for debate. “Fashion weeks are a moment of high communication for the industry, creating jobs and income for cities,” notes Carlo Capasa, chairman of the Camera Nazionale della Moda Italiana (CNMI), which hosts Milan Fashion Week. Fashion Revolution’s de Castro points out the harsh reality for many designers is financial pressure and overstimulated guests struggling to distinguish one show from the next.
Adler Mannheim DEL 3D Hoodie T-Shirt T240921
In streetwear fashion, an all over print (also known as all-over-print) is a print composed of a design that is repeated across the entire surface of a garment. The image is on both the front and back. Often, such prints are screen printed. Other processes include dye-diffusion of the fabric itself. All-Over Printing is a function of broader printing contextual development, in particular, the advent of sublimation printing 1957. This is not to be confused with commercial sublimation on cellulose in 1929, as the substrate is polyethylene terephthalate (PET). Rather, the commercial process as developed by Noel de Plasse in Lainere de Roubaix, France
The process is similar to the dye-diffusion approach: a graphic is printed onto a sheet of high-release paper and then transferred onto the chosen apparel using high heat and pressure. Heat converts the solid dye particles into a gas through sublimation. The liquid phase is skipped due to the instantaneity of the physical change. Adler Mannheim DEL 3D Hoodie T-Shirt. This immediacy bonds the released chemicals to the polyester fibers. Unlike screen printing and direct-to-garment digital printing, this is not digital. Instead, the dye is absorbed by the fabric for a fantastic soft-to-the-touch feel and breathability. The design is printed on 100% polyester material.
Product Information : Adler Mannheim DEL 3D Hoodie T-Shirt
- Ideal for cooler days, but still very comfortable to wear in summer. Safeguards your skin from harmful Ultraviolet Rays. Cool fabric breathes very well on hot days.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester. Soft and comfortable
- Without ever fading, cracking, peeling or flaking-High quality. The colours are vibrant and won’t fade.
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability; Tubular rib collar for better stretch and recovery
- Silky, lightweight and moisture-wicking knit that keeps you cool and dry while training. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin. Designed for excellent ventilation and breathability, dissipates heat easily.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 5-7 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED, PLEASE CONTACT US TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM. WE WISH YOU HAVE A GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE HERE.