AMAZING The Survivor Personalized Pet Poster Canvas
✔️ LIMITED EDITION. ✔️ FAST SHIPPING
✔️ Secure payment with SSL Encryption.
✔️ If you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.
The Survivor Personalized Pet Poster Canvas
This high-quality matte canvas can be used to add color and life to any space. Available in different sizes with both vertical and horizontal orientations. The matte canvas features state of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity, will not fade or warp, and comes ready to hang.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Water resistant matte finish – will not scratch, crack, fade or warp.
- Anti-yellowing, will not oxidize.
- Finger jointed, kiln dried stretcher bar is 1.25″” depth.
- Stretcher bar is FSC certified from sustainable forests, knot, sap, and warp free.
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Rubber bumpers protects wall surface and keeps print level.
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
– High-quality resin-coated photo base paper
– Has a basis weight of 260 gsm and a thickness of 10 mil which provides a durable photo feel.
– Vivid, lifelike images are similar to traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints with high ink absorption rates and a wide color gamut.
– Shipped in protective tube
– Last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
Consider using different art forms, styles, and textures to bring out depth and personality in your spaces. You don’t want your home looking monotonous from identical pieces. For example, you can mix photography with paintings or metal art with wooden pieces. Likewise, do not be afraid to mix contemporary pieces with traditional ones. Think of partnering an expensive three-piece canvas with a painting your child did at school. Mixing and matching create contrast, which makes your rooms look more attractive.
There are no reviews yet.