The replies came in pretty quickly; the first one came not even an hour later that night! I ended up being able to go to two fashion shows. The first was a fashion show collaboration between Hekka (a fashion brand) and Uplive (a social media app). The second was a fashion show for the designer Corey Woods and his new eyewear line. Both were quite the experience. I would also like to mention that, as far as I know, both events I attended required attendees to be vaccinated, and my guests and I all wore our masks throughout the entirety of both events.
I was very nervous when I went to the first fashion show, and I was a little confused as to where to sit because it was unclear whether the seats were assigned. I was also nervous because in my hurry to get ready after class I forgot to bring my SD card for my camera. I did bring my boyfriend with me, though, who helped me to feel less nervous at my first official press event, and eventually (after being kicked out of where we were sitting, because there were in fact assigned seats) I started to have a good time during the fashion show. I ended up taking pictures with my phone camera instead.
The show opened with a performer covering “Sweet Child O Mine,” before models started walking down the runway in floral dresses. After the end of the floral dress collection, a group of dancers came out and did a performance. Then the models came back out in a line of mostly athleisure, and the designers came out and bowed at the end. The guest of honor at this event was Elon Musk’s mom, Maye Musk, who I recently learned apparently used to be a model. I enjoyed people watching and taking photos of the models and the people in attendance, as people excitedly moved about, taking their own pictures on the catwalk.
Brighton & Hove Albion Seagulls Polo Shirt T070322
- This activewear shirt is designed for optimal performance and all-day comfort
- This polo shirt is your go-to top for work, school, casual fashion, and beyond. It’s the perfect complement for practically any business or work dress code, school uniform, and daily wardrobe.
- Feel the quality in every stitch, wash after wash. Each Lee Uniforms polo shirt is built with premium quality, durability, and style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester.
- Flat knit Collar. Moisture Wicking lightweight fabric.
- The soft and stretchy fabric gives you comfy all day long.
- Moisture-wicking: Sweat and water-resistant moisture-wicking fabric pulls moisture away from your body keeping you cool all-day
- Quick-dry: Along with its moisture-wicking properties, this fabric allows for moisture to be pulled to the fabric’s surface to easily evaporate
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.