What is a Sweater ?
A pullover is a down knit covering the bust. This is a winter garment mostly made of sheep’s wool. The garment is without button or closure. He slips on and takes off over his head. Hence the name pullover (pull over). With the exception of some models, the pullover always has sleeves. Anglo-Saxons often associate it with the sweater which is a finer garment and synthetic fiber.
Why to wear a Sweater ?
Timeless and practical, the sweater protects from freshness and even cold. The comfort of sheep’s wool covering the shoulder, back and torso is incomparable. At first, this knit was created to prevent the cold, hence its cut and neck covering the neck.
- It allows to create a style and a unique winter look through trendy haircuts such as poncho, box, trapeze, bat or brassiere.
- The sweater is also an ecological garment being designed in organic wool of sheep, angora, mohair or alpaca.
- Its price is affordable, suitable for all types of budget
- Clothing adapted in all circumstances depending on the model, in a relaxed setting such as hiking or more formal such in a professional environment.
What are the parts to make a Sweater ?
The sweater goes on forever. Some clothes also have a similar appearance making the choice even more complex. The sweater can be recognized by certain points:
- They are either crocheted or knitted (by hand or machine)
- They are removed over the head. Indeed, they do not have a closure to put them on like a shirt
- They are long and down.
Which Sweaters choose ?
When choosing your sweater, we advise you to pay attention to the following things:
- The Sweaters’ MODELS
- The FABRICS is a crucial elements for a Sweater
- The Sweaters’ COLOR to match with your outfit
- The Sweaters’ SIZE to match with your shape
Now let’s see together the details to choose your sweater.
- Comfortable and versatile, this sweater is perfect on its own or as a layer under a blazer or jacket
- This casual wardrobe-essential comes in a lightweight fabric perfect for comfortable everyday wear
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 60% cotton – 30% acrylic – 10% Spandex
- Or 90% polyester – 5% spandex
- Wool active fibre is used to react to your body’s temperature, thus keeping you warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Home Page: Vietnamreflections