Happiness is an old man with a beer and a pug sitting near shirt

Category:

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Happiness is an old man with a beer and a pug sitting near shirt”

Minimum Wages Denmark: 20 dollars.. And they want to stop giving people there unemployment, while the government, and the rest of them making over $100,000 a year.. Thank you Bernie! Your work does not go unnoticed.. Over the weekend I went to a McDonald’s drive-thru for the first time in over 6 years. I stopped going after too many issues with service; it seemed to be every encounter was tarnished with incompetence/indifference. Well, on a road trip the only option available within an hour drive that my 7yo son would accept was McDonald’s, so I sucked it up. Total confusion by the employees. After ordering I pulled to the window where they had to ask my my order…three times. Waited nearly 4 minutes at the window to receive my food. A few minutes down the road I finally got a chance to eat and found they neglected to put the sauce in for my McNuggets. Happiness is an old man with a beer and a pug sitting near shirt

Happiness is an old man with a beer and a pug sitting near shirt

And raise the minimum wage according to the cost of living in the individual location .. Only 5% of McDonald’s workers are working for corporate owned stores. The other 95% work for franchises who set the wages according to local conditions. McDonald’s corporate does not set wages for franchises.. LOVE “BERNIE”!!–but $15 an hour minimum wage represents a 108% INCREASE–MEANS “ULTRA-INFLATION” & ECONOMIC “HAVOC” for our COUNTRY!!!—–“BERNIE is 100% WRONG on this “ISSUE”!!!–A RAISE to $15 an hour is [PERHAPS] the “DUMBEST” thing “WE” as a NATION CAN DO!! [do I have to EXPLAIN “why” again]???. Make it Illegal to cut their hours when it goes up to 15.00 an hour also!!! That is an old trick all of them pull on the working people!!. More is coming. The workers are tired of “normal.” We must stop suppression.. It should be 24.50 per hour to equal cost of living, it is pathetic that we let these politicians screw Americans forever. Happiness is an old man with a beer and a pug sitting near shirt

Happiness is an old man with a beer and a pug sitting near shirt

Happy customers

Instagram did not return a 200.