Mark Zuckerberg Custom Pet Photo Poster Canvas Print
This high-quality matte canvas can be used to add color and life to any space. Available in different sizes with both vertical and horizontal orientations. The matte canvas features state of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity, will not fade or warp, and comes ready to hang.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Water resistant matte finish – will not scratch, crack, fade or warp.
- Anti-yellowing, will not oxidize.
- Finger jointed, kiln dried stretcher bar is 1.25″””” depth.
- Stretcher bar is FSC certified from sustainable forests, knot, sap, and warp free.
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Rubber bumpers protects wall surface and keeps print level.
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
– High-quality resin-coated photo base paper
– Has a basis weight of 260 gsm and a thickness of 10 mil which provides a durable photo feel.
– Vivid, lifelike images are similar to traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints with high ink absorption rates and a wide color gamut.
– Shipped in protective tube
– Last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
There’s nothing more intimidating than staring at a house full of blank walls and wondering how everything will come together. Perhaps you even have a stash of framed artwork and you’re wondering how to group and display the pieces. Is it better to have one substantial item make a grand statement on a large wall, or are groupings of pictures the way to go?
There are no hard and fast rules for the display of artwork, but as with many areas of decor, it never hurts to gather ideas… We at Decoist have previously covered the mechanics of hanging artwork, from positioning the pieces to making sure the wall can handle the weight. Today it’s all about how to display artwork from a decorative standpoint! Check out the images below and see if a display technique grabs your attention. As you’ll soon discover, the creative possibilities are endless. And some of the most impressive wall art statements aren’t framed at all!