Peugeot Sport Shoes Sneaker Grey Version
When shopping for water-resistant running sneakers, Gopinath said the shoe’s sole and exterior — especially the upper — should be made from materials that repel moisture, as they’re more likely to come in contact with water. She noted that water-resistant materials commonly found in sneakers include nylon, rubber and polyester, as well as plastics like ethylene-vinyl acetate and polyurethane. Felsenthal added that GORE-TEX — a type of waterproof fabric made from stretched polytetrafluoroethylene, or PTFE — is used for the lining of many running and hiking shoes.
According to Gopinath, some running sneakers are more effective at repelling water because they’re coated in a chemical finish or because they include fabric with a tight weave of very fine hydrophobic yarns, such as nylon or polyester. Unfortunately, a chemical finish can wear off over time and water can sometimes find its way through fabric despite a close knit — water-resistant features are not perfect, but they are helpful when it comes to preventing your sneakers from becoming waterlogged.
- Made of mesh fabric, breathable mesh upper helps you stay cool and comfortable.
- Soft rubber outsole enhances cushioning.
- More air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride
- A comfortable and beautiful pair of sneakers will make your outfit much more fashionable.
- Extremely fashionable and dynamic, easily combined with many types of outfits
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with damp towel