The Family Christmas Custom Three Pets Image Poster Canvas Print
This high-quality matte canvas can be used to add color and life to any space. Available in different sizes with both vertical and horizontal orientations. The matte canvas features state of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity, will not fade or warp, and comes ready to hang.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Water resistant matte finish – will not scratch, crack, fade or warp.
- Anti-yellowing, will not oxidize.
- Finger jointed, kiln dried stretcher bar is 1.25″””” depth.
- Stretcher bar is FSC certified from sustainable forests, knot, sap, and warp free.
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Rubber bumpers protects wall surface and keeps print level.
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
– High-quality resin-coated photo base paper
– Has a basis weight of 260 gsm and a thickness of 10 mil which provides a durable photo feel.
– Vivid, lifelike images are similar to traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints with high ink absorption rates and a wide color gamut.
– Shipped in protective tube
– Last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
On Saturday, Hailey Bieber revealed that she was hospitalized last Thursday for stroke-like symptoms. She has fully recovered, but the experience was scarring for her husband Justin Bieber, People reports. A source close to him explained why he is more shaken than even she was by it—and how the incident altered the way he sees his partner of over three years.
“[He] is probably more traumatized than even she is,” the source started. “When it happened, there was a lot of panic. Justin texted everyone he knew and asked everyone to pray for her, and he never left her side. He was saying that he can’t lose her, that whatever it takes, he wanted the best medical treatment available.”
“He realizes, and is telling people around him, how much Hailey is his rock, and how she saved him from a dark time…and that he needs to appreciate her every day,” the source added. “He’s going to keep an eye on her and help her however he can. And he has everyone around him praying for her continued good health. It shook him up.”
Hailey posted an Instagram Story explaining what happened on Saturday.
“On Thursday morning, I was sitting at breakfast with my husband when I started having stroke like symptoms and was taken to the hospital,” she wrote. “They found I had suffered a very small blood clot to my brain, which caused a small lack of oxygen, but my body had passed it on its own and I recovered completely with a few hours.”
She continued, “Although this was definitely one of the scariest moments I’ve ever been through, I’m home now and doing well, and I’m so grateful and thankful to all the amazing doctors and nurses who took care of me! Thank you to everyone who has reached out with well wishes and concern and for all the support and love.”
A source told People yesterday that Justin has been so shaken by this, he’s hardly getting any rest. “Hailey doesn’t want anyone to worry about her, but it was a terrifying situation for both of them,” the source said. “Justin is still very worried. He can barely sleep. He stays up watching her while she rests.”