Custom Name Detroit Lions Bart Simpson Hawaiian Shirt
As summer is here, all the men out there are excited to take out those funky and cool Hawaiian shirts. These shirts are an emerging trend among people. But hang on! we know there are many men still who don’t know much about these cool printed shirts. So, dear gentlemen are you ready to add a new style to your cupboard.
What Is a Hawaiian Shirt?
Hawaiian shirts also known as Aloha shirts is a style of dress shirt that can often be worn for casual or smart/casual events. These shirts are open-collar shirts originally worn in Hawaii, printed with floral patterns, in colourful, often bold designs of flowers, leaves, birds, beaches, etc. It usually features short sleeves.
The fabric used in these shirts is Cotton and Rayon which are very light weighted. Sometimes other materials, such as Poly-cotton and other synthetic fabrics are also used.
KEY FEATURES :
- Summer Short Sleeve Hawaiian Beach Shirt. Casual/Dating/Sun Beach Party/Hawaiian/suitable for a variety of occasions
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- 100% KATE SILK
- Casual button-down shirts /Soft decent Regular fit/Breathable/Good Quality/Men designer shirts /Good Choice for Summer/men Hawaiian shirts
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
The first boutiques dedicated to the world of Dolce & Gabbana Casa have just opened in Milan—and the label’s vibrant themes of Blu Mediterraneo, Leopardo, Carreto Siciliano, and Zebra are brought to life via furniture, table accessories, fabrics, and decorative items that demonstrate the ideal D&G lifestyle. Both boutiques are divided between home accessories and large furnishings, yet remain cohesive in their aesthetic. The Via Dorini location houses the elegant fabric sofas, majestic oak tables, and sophisticated bar cabinets, while the Corso Venezia space is an artful display of decadent cushions, mouth-blown glassware, and Sicilian ceramic dinnerware, all of which showcase the skilled craftsmanship that Italy is known for. For the Italian brand, home is indeed where the art is.