Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Loves Deer Hunting Baseball Jersey Shirt
Shoulder Handbag Product Description
- This casual bag is widely usable, it is suitable for all occasions, such as shopping, school, working, shopping, traveling,going picnic, beach,holiday, weekends or everyday use.
- What’s more, the interior pocket is idea to store pens, mobile phone,purse, and more for quick access.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- High quality provides you comfortable and soft hand-feel.
- PU leather makes it more durable.
- It is a kind of handbag and very suitable for you in all occasions.
- It includes a adjustable strap which provides different dress styles.
- It also provides enough space for carrying your cell phone, cosmetics,purse and other important essentials.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with towel
PRODUCTION TIME: 6-7 Business Days
La Ligne and the Lower East Side Girls Club first began partnering in 2016, and ever since, the brand and community center have forged a relationship based on female solidarity. This year, for International Women’s Day, La Ligne will hold a live online auction from March 8 to March 13 via its resale service, Re-Ligne, featuring items donated by celebrities. 100 percent of the profits from the resale of pre-loved items from participants like Nina Dobrev, Olivia Wilde, Nicole Richie, and Natasha Lyonne will benefit the Lower East Side Girls Club, which provides free programming in art, science, leadership, entrepreneurship, and wellness for girls and gender-diverse youth in New York City. Girl power set in motion—we love to see it.