Personalized Portrait The Indian Princess Poster Canvas Print
This high-quality matte canvas can be used to add color and life to any space. Available in different sizes with both vertical and horizontal orientations. The matte canvas features state of the art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity, will not fade or warp, and comes ready to hang.
- Printed with UL Certified GREENGUARD GOLD Ink – reduces indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
- Water resistant matte finish – will not scratch, crack, fade or warp.
- Anti-yellowing, will not oxidize.
- Finger jointed, kiln dried stretcher bar is 1.25″””” depth.
- Stretcher bar is FSC certified from sustainable forests, knot, sap, and warp free.
- Ready to hang – arrives with pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware.
- Rubber bumpers protects wall surface and keeps print level.
- Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
– High-quality resin-coated photo base paper
– Has a basis weight of 260 gsm and a thickness of 10 mil which provides a durable photo feel.
– Vivid, lifelike images are similar to traditional silver halide prints. Premium Luster Photo Paper delivers highly saturated prints with high ink absorption rates and a wide color gamut.
– Shipped in protective tube
– Last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white
While in Iceland, Susie briefly met Clayton’s parents before she spoke with him.
“I felt bad about what I did and it was humiliating, if I’m being honest,” she told the former NFL player. “I felt like a stray dog that had come into your home and you were shooing me out.”
Clayton, 28, said “I did not mean the things that I said when I said that I thought I didn’t know who I was looking at,” and blamed his reaction on fear.
“To me, you have everything,” he told Susie. “The second you walked out, I lost everything.”
Susie couldn’t forgive and forget just yet. “I don’t feel like I’m in a place to make a decision right now,” she informed Clayton. “I just don’t know where I stand with everything.”
Clayton told Susie to take her time, but to the cameras, he confessed his certainty about his feelings.
“Regardless of what happens with Susie, my heart is with her,” Clayton said in an on-camera interview. “Because it’s with her, it can’t be with Gabby or Rachel.”