Few items of menswear come packaged with as much attitude, heritage or unfiltered masculinity as a leather jacket. Synonymous with punks and pilots, motorcycles and Marlon Brando, the leather jacket is high-testosterone menswear, but it’s also a surprisingly versatile classic. No well-edited wardrobe is complete without one.
Men have been wearing hides and skins since our knuckles stopped skimming the floor, but the men’s leather jacket as we know it today came to prominence in the early 1900s. Brown leather flight jackets were worn by the early aviators and the military, most notably the German Air Force in World War I.
View More : Fleece Leather Jacket
The first contemporary-looking style arrived in 1928. A Manhattan raincoat maker, Irving Schott, designed a motorcycle jacket for Harley Davidson. Dubbed the ‘Perfecto’, after his favorite cigar, this leather jacket was built to protect riders from the elements and accidents. During World War II the flight jacket became known as the bomber, and was prized for its warmth having been designed for wear in open cockpits.
Between then and now, leather jackets have appeared everywhere from in cult flick The Wild One to on the backs of the Sex Pistols. It’s standard-issue for mavericks, scoundrels and sex symbols.
Today, the garment is likely to be one of the most expensive additions to a wardrobe, so don’t be a rebel without a clue – make a shrewd purchase. If for no other reason, a good leather jacket is one of the few long-term relationships you’ll have in fashion. They’re built to last, age as you do and pair with more items than you might expect.
Leather Jacket Product Description
- This men’s jacket is a perfectly cool and modern piece to rock, perfect for commuters or riders who stick to the roads.
- Team them with jeans for an eye-catching look.
- Suitable for the office or home, and suit the street or outdoor.
- Best used for commuting, motorcycling, biking, driving, racing, daily activities, and outdoor activities
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Finished with eco-friendly faux leather, it keeps you protected anytime you’re out on the move and safe from the rain and snow.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem traps warmth inside while keeping out chilly wind and providing a secure fit.
- 2 hand pockets warm up cold hands. 3 chest pockets(keep essentials safely stowed and close at hand like phone and ID papers), 2 internal pockets offer great storing for many items like wallet, phone or cards
- Zip closure and hip length provide great wind resistant, Inner rib stand collar,adjustable cuffs and hem help a personalized fit in warmth
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine Wash