Gucci Mickey Mouse Luxury Brand Shoulder Handbag V68
Shoulder Handbag Product Description
- This casual bag is widely usable, it is suitable for all occasions, such as shopping, school, working, shopping, traveling,going picnic, beach,holiday, weekends or everyday use.
- What’s more, the interior pocket is idea to store pens, mobile phone,purse, and more for quick access.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- High quality provides you comfortable and soft hand-feel.
- PU leather makes it more durable.
- It is a kind of handbag and very suitable for you in all occasions.
- It includes a adjustable strap which provides different dress styles.
- It also provides enough space for carrying your cell phone, cosmetics,purse and other important essentials.
PRINTS: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with towel
PRODUCTION TIME: 6-7 Business Days
It might be fair to say that Hailey Bieber is fashion’s unofficial queen of street style right now.
This weekend, the model proved yet again why she is so often our go-to for fashion inspiration, as she stepped out in Paris wearing a pink satin Gucci dress from the brand’s spring/summer 2005 collection.
Bieber, who was in the French capital for fashion week, struck the perfect balance between feminine and statement dressing. She added a cool-girl twist to her playful halterneck dress with a pair of chunky platform boots by Gen Z favourite, Naked Wolfe. Her outfit was complemented by her rich brunette locks and a grown-up darker lip colour, giving her ensemble an edgy Nineties feel.
The star is often praised for her stylish aesthetic, regularly landing on best dressed lists for both the red carpet and street style.
Her former stylist Maeve Reilly previously shared with us the secrets to Bieber’s dressing success, explaining that the model pushes the envelope with her looks but also knows the importance of sticking to what she loves, which is key when carving out your own personal style.
“In the beginning, she leaned more on me than she does now,” Reilly said. “Now she has such great taste and ideas, so it’s just a meshing of us both. A lot of the time, there are pieces I might have bought for her and then she takes them home and reimagines them.”